Debra Lanell Wood ’01 and Raymond Wood Endowed Scholarship
Available to any pharmacy student enrolled at the Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy.
- Be enrolled fulltime at the Rangel College of Pharmacy (preference is given to College Station students).
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be interested in community pharmacy.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing financial need, how you meet the eligibility requirements, how the funds will be used and your career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member.
- An application.
Submit application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you prefer, you may send all supporting materials by FAX (361.221.0797), or in a sealed envelope addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us (361.221.0648).