Debra Lanell Wood ’01 and Raymond Wood Endowed Scholarship
One $1,000 scholarship available to any pharmacy student enrolled at the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy.
- Be enrolled fulltime at the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy (please note that preference is given to College Station students).
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be interested in community pharmacy.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing financial need, how you meet the eligibility requirements, how the funds will be used and your career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member.
- An application.
Please submit your application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you would rather, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope and addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 361.221.0648.