Available to any professional student pharmacist enrolled in the program.
- Open to all pharmacy students with high scholastic standing in the last three years.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Applicants should have a strong desire to enter community practice upon graduation and have current/previous experience in community practice. Preference will be given to Walmart/Sam's Club Interns and/or students who have completed their IPPE Rotation at Walmart or Sam's Club.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must submit a resume and write a one-page essay that indicates why the scholarship is needed, how you meet the eligibility requirements, and your future goals are as a pharmacist.
- Indicate whether you have been an intern or completed a IPPE rotation at Walmart or Sam’s Club.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a faculty member or pharmacist with a signature.
- An application
Submit application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you prefer, you may send all supporting materials by FAX (361.221.0797), or in a sealed envelope addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas 78363. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us (361.221.0648).