Three students at the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy will be selected to receive this scholarship in the amount of $1,000 each.
- Open to all pharmacy students with high scholastic standing in the last three years.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Applicants should have a strong desire to enter community practice upon graduation and has current/previous experience in community practice. Preference will be given to Walmart/Sam's Club Interns and/or students that have completed their IPPE Rotation at Walmart or Sam's Club.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must submit a resume and write a one-page essay that indicates why the scholarship is needed, how you meet the eligibility requirements, and your future goals are as a pharmacist.
- Please indicate whether you have been an intern or completed a IPPE rotation at Walmart or Sam’s Club.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a faculty member or pharmacist with a signature.
- An application
Please submit your application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you would rather, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope and addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas 78363. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 361.221.0648.