Walgreens Diversity Scholarship
This scholarship is available to all pharmacy students enrolled at the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy that meet the eligibility requirements written below.
Number of Awards and Award Amount
Three $1,000 scholarships.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Represent a diverse group or underrepresented minority.
- Not be a previous recipient of the Walgreens Diversity Scholarship.
- Have an interest in community pharmacy.
Additionally, if selected for an award, applicants should consent to releasing his or her name and photo for use by Walgreens by completing a Media Talent Release form (to be completed upon award notification).
- An essay explaining why you are deserving of the award and how you meet the eligibility requirements.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member.
- An application.
The supporting documents may be uploaded to the application, submitted via email as a PDF to email@example.com, or mailed in a sealed envelope to:
Pharmacy Scholarship Committee
Texas A&M Health Science Center
Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy
Office of Student Affairs
Kleberg Hall, Room 140
1010 W. Avenue B, MSC 131
Kingsville, Texas 78363
Please submit your application and supporting materials by Jan. 30, 2015. Scholarship recipients will be notified in late February or early March.