Through the generous donation of an anonymous donor, the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy is offering a $500 scholarship to help purchase a laptop or other electronic device (e.g., iPad). This scholarship is available to all full-time pharmacy students at the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy. This is a one-time award and will only be offered in Spring 2015.
Number of Awards and Award Amount
One $500 scholarship.
- Be enrolled in the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate a need for a laptop or other electronic device.
Students are asked to submit:
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing how you meet the eligibility requirements and your career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member.
- An application.
The supporting documents may be uploaded to the application, submitted via email as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed in a sealed envelope to:
Pharmacy Scholarship Committee
Texas A&M Health Science Center
Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy
Office of Student Affairs
Kleberg Hall, Room 140
1010 W. Avenue B, MSC 131
Kingsville, Texas 78363
Please submit your application and supporting materials by Jan. 30, 2015. Scholarship recipients will be notified in late February or early March.