Through the generous support of Safeway Inc., three $500 Safeway Scholarships are available to first- (P1) and second- year (P2) students.
- Be a P1 or P2 student.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have an interest in working in community pharmacy.
Please note that this scholarship is open to all P1 and P2 students. However, preference is given to current Safeway interns/employees.
Students are asked to submit:
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing how you meet the eligibility requirements and your career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member.
- An application.
Please submit your application and supporting materials by Sept. 14. The scholarship recipient will be notified in October.
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you would rather, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope and addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 361.221.0648.