Dr. James Robertson Jr. Memorial Scholarship
In loving memory of Dr. James Robertson Jr., the Dr. James Robertson Memorial Fund was established in 2012 to honor his contribution to the Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy and to support the students that he cared for so dearly. One $1,000 scholarship is available to a second (P2), third (P3) or fourth (P4) year pharmacy student.
- Be a P2, P3 or P4 student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing financial need, how you meet the eligibility requirements, how the funds will be used and your career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member.
- An application .
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you prefer, you may send all supporting materials by FAX (361.221.0797), or in a sealed envelope addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us (361.221.0648).