Dr. James Robertson Jr. Memorial Scholarship
In loving memory of Dr. James Robertson Jr., the Dr. James Robertson Memorial Fund was established in 2012 to honor his contribution to the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy and to support the students that he cared for so dearly. One $1,000 scholarship is available to a second (P2), third (P3) or fourth (P4) year pharmacy student.
- Be a P2, P3 or P4 student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing financial need, how you meet the eligibility requirements, how the funds will be used and your career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member.
- An application .
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you would rather, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope and addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 361.221.0648.