P.M. Rangel Family Endowed Scholarship
Established in honor of Irma Lerma Rangel, the founder of the college, is available to third (P3) and forth (P4) year students enrolled in the Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy.
- Be must be a lifetime resident of Nueces County or any other South Texas county.
- Be enrolled in the Rangel College of Pharmacy as a full-time student.
- Be classified as a P3 or P4 student.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing financial need, how you meet the eligibility requirements, how the funds will be used and your career goals.
- Three letters of recommendations with a signature from non-relatives (e.g., professors, mentors, employers).
- An application.
Submit application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you prefer, you may send all supporting materials by FAX (361.221.0797), or in a sealed envelope addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us (361.221.0648).