P.M. Rangel Family Endowed Scholarship
One $1,500 scholarship, established in honor of Irma Lerma Rangel, the founder of the College, is available to third (P3) and forth (P4) year students enrolled in the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy.
- Be must be a lifetime resident of Nueces County or any other South Texas county.
- Be enrolled in the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy as a full-time student.
- Be classified as a P3 or P4 student.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing financial need, how you meet the eligibility requirements, how the funds will be used and your career goals.
- Three letters of recommendations with a signature from non-relatives (e.g., professors, mentors, employers).
- An application.
Please submit your application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you would rather, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope and addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 361.221.0648.