Moore’s Pharmacy Inc./Texas Pharmacy Foundation Endowed Scholarship
Available to a student entering the second (P2), third (P3), or fourth (P4) year of the pharmacy program.
- Be entering their second (P2), third (P3), or fourth (P4) year.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in pharmacy coursework.
- Show potential to become a leaders for Texas pharmacy.
- Demonstrated need.
- Be a student member of the Texas Pharmacy Association.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing financial need, how you meet the eligibility requirements, how the funds will be used and your career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member with a signature.
- Provide documentation of TPA membership.
- An application.
Submit application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you prefer, you may send all supporting materials by FAX (361.221.0797), or in a sealed envelope addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us (361.221.0648).