Dr. Martin Farias, III Memorial Scholarship
One $1,000 scholarship available to all pharmacy students enrolled at the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy. This scholarship was established to honor Dr. Martin Farias, III's memory and contributions to the College.
- Open to all pharmacy students.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Applicants must submit a resume and write a one-page essay that indicates why the scholarship is needed and your future goals as a pharmacist.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a faculty member or pharmacist.
- An application.
Please submit your application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The Scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you would rather, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope and addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 361.221.0648.