Dr. Martin Farias, III Memorial Scholarship
Available to all pharmacy students enrolled at the Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy. This scholarship was established to honor Dr. Martin Farias, III's memory and contributions to the college.
- Open to all pharmacy students.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Applicants must submit a resume and write a one-page essay that indicates why the scholarship is needed and your future goals as a pharmacist.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a faculty member or pharmacist.
- An application.
Submit application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you prefer, you may send all supporting materials by FAX (361.221.0797), or in a sealed envelope addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us (361.221.0648).