Estill Foundation Scholarship
Available to fourth-year (P4) pharmacy students who are enrolled in the Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy.
- Be enrolled in the Rangel College of Pharmacy as a full-time student.
- Be classified as a P4 student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be in good academic standing.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing how you meet the eligibility requirements, your future plans for practice and financial need.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member or pharmacist.
- An application.
Submit application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you prefer, you may send all supporting materials by FAX (361.221.0797), or in a sealed envelope addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us (361.221.0648).