Estill Foundation Scholarship
Two $2,000 scholarships available to fourth-year (P4) pharmacy students who are enrolled in the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy.
- Be enrolled in the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy as a full-time student.
- Be classified as a P4 student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be in good academic standing.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing how you meet the eligibility requirements, your future plans for practice and financial need.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member or pharmacist.
- An application.
Please submit your application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The Scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you would rather, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope and addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 361.221.0648.