Dallas Area Pharmacy Association Scholarship
This $750 scholarship is available to professional student pharmacists in the P2, P3 and P4 years.
The applicant must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a resident (i.e., have a permanent address) of Dallas, Collin, Cook, Grayson or Rockwall county.
- Be a student member of the Texas Pharmacy Association (TPA).
- A one-page essay on why you need the scholarship, how the funds are to be used, and what your future goals are as a pharmacist.
- A 2016 Scholarship Application (only use the application linked below, not the application used for college scholarships).
- Current CV.
- A letter from your pharmacy school verifying that you are a student in good standing, your professional year status (i.e., P2, P3 or P4), and your GPA.
DAPA Scholarship application closed>>
Please submit this required form to Student Affairs and the supporting documents that DAPA requires. You will receive a confirmation email. If you prefer, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us (361.221.0648).