Dallas Area Pharmacy Association Scholarship
This $750 scholarship is available to professional student pharmacists in the P2, P3 and P4 years.
The applicant must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a resident (i.e., have a permanent address) of Dallas, Collin, Cook, Grayson or Rockwall county.
- Be a student member of the Texas Pharmacy Association (TPA).
- A one-page essay on why you need the scholarship, how the funds are to be used, and what your future goals are as a pharmacist.
- A 2016 Scholarship Application (please note: only use the application linked below, not the application used for College scholarships).
- Current CV.
- A letter from your pharmacy school verifying that you are a student in good standing, your professional year status (i.e., P2, P3 or P4), and your GPA.
DAPA Scholarship application closed>>
Please submit this required form to Student Affairs and the supporting documents that DAPA requires. You will receive a confirmation email. If you would rather, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope and addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 361.221.0648.