CVS Health Foundation Pharmacy School Grants Program
Available to any professional student pharmacist enrolled at the Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Have an interest in community pharmacy practice.
- Have interned, rotated or volunteered with an organization that supports underserved populations.
For a certain percentage of these scholarships, preference will be given to those who are fluent speaking bilingual students. If you are a fluent speaking bilingual student, indicate the language you speak in your essay and provide evidence of your proficiency (e.g., I routinely teach a class in [language] at the local community center).
Recipients are selected for this scholarship regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing financial need, how you meet the eligibility requirements, how the funds will be used and your career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member with a signature.
- An application.
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you prefer, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns contact us (361.221.0648).