CVS Health Foundation Pharmacy School Grants Program
Eleven (11) $1,000 scholarships available to any professional student pharmacist enrolled at the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Have an interest in community pharmacy practice.
- Have interned, rotated or volunteered with an organization that supports underserved populations.
Important note: For a certain percentage of these scholarships, preference will be given to those who are fluent speaking bilingual students. If you are a fluent speaking bilingual student, please indicate the language you speak fluently in your essay and provide some evidence of your proficiency (e.g., I routinely teach a class in [language] at the local community center).
Please note that recipients are selected for this scholarship regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing financial need, how you meet the eligibility requirements, how the funds will be used and your career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member with a signature.
- An application.
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you would rather, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope and addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 361.221.0648.