Bexar County Pharmacy Association Endowed Scholarship
Two $1,000 scholarships available to first-year (P1) pharmacy students who have an excellent academic record and demonstrated leadership in community and school activities.
- Be a resident of Bexar County.
- Be a first-year student pharmacist enrolled at the Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy.
- Maintain full-time status for the academic year 2014-2015.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Have demonstrated leadership in community and school activities.
- A typed one-page, single-spaced essay describing financial need, how you meet the eligibility requirements, how the funds will be used and your career goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or faculty member.
- An application.
Please submit your application and supporting materials by Sept. 12, 2016. The Scholarship recipient will be notified in November. >>
Scholarship applications and supporting materials may be uploaded to Student Affairs using this form. You will receive a confirmation email. If you would rather, you may send all supporting materials by FAX to 361.221.0797, or in a sealed envelope and addressed to: Texas A&M Rangel College of Pharmacy Scholarship Committee; Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs, 1010 W. Ave. B, MSC 131, Kingsville, Texas, 78363. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at 361.221.0648.