Important: These Forms on the Health Science Center website are PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and point.
Texas A&M Health Science Center
Forms for Applicants
- Background Authorization and Disclosure Form
- Must be completed by the finalist for a position before formal offer of employment is extended
- Verification of Degree(s) and/or Licensure Release Form This is used by Payroll and HR Services as Authorization to obtain verification of degrees and/or licensure after extending a contingent offer.
- Statement of Selective Service Registration Status Applicant completes at the time of the job offer. The form must not be completed in advance of the job offer since it contains age and gender information that must not be collected and considered during the hiring process.
- Volunteers and Other Non-Employees & Visiting Professor/Scholar Forms
- Guest Access Required for approval of Volunteers and Other Non-Employees and Visiting Professor/Scholars agreement.
- Texas A&M University System Health Science Center Internal Policy 15.99.99.Z1.01