What is a MuItiple Mini-Interview?
It is a process where applicants interview with multiple faculty at different stations. A question or scenario is presented to the applicant just prior to entering the station. Questions and scenarios are designed to measure one or more of the following:
- Ethical & Moral Judgement
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Problem Solving
- Self Awareness
- Team Work
- Conflict Resolution
What to expect during an MMI interview?
- Applicants are assigned to begin at a specific station.
- After arriving at the station, applicants have 2 minutes to read the scenario or question posted on the door and plan an answer or response.
- A clipboard, paper and pencil will be provided.
- Applicants then enter the room and have 5 minutes to communicate their answer or response verbally or in writing.
- Applicants are then given 1 minute to proceed to the next station and the process begins again at step 2.
- The Rangel College of Pharmacy plans to have a maximum of 10 stations on your interview day.
How do I prepare for an MMI interview?
- Research the Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy
- Practice giving timed responses to a variety of scenarios
- Review current health care issues
- Watch this video
Important Information Regarding the Interview Day
All interviews will be held on our Kingsville campus located on Texas A&M University Kingsville in Kingsville, TX. Our address is 1010 W. Ave B, Kingsville, TX 78363. The interview day will last about 4 hours. During this time, applicants participate in the MMI, fill out a campus selection form, learn more about the program and speak with current students.