The Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy has 120 students distributed on the main campus in Kingsville and the College Station campus.
In addition, the Rangel College of Pharmacy participates in the Early Decision program offered by PharmCAS. Applicants to this program are assigned early decision status.
Early decision application deadline: Sept. 4, 2018
All applicants, other than early decision applicants, are assigned regular decision status. Early decision applicants deferred to the regular decision application process are also assigned regular decision status.
Regular decision application deadline: Jan. 7, 2019
For Early Decision and Regular Decision Applicants
Applicants to the Rangel College of Pharmacy may apply using the Early Decision or Regular Decision application process. See Early Decision and Regular Decision for more information and be sure to submit the required application materials by the indicated deadlines.
After deciding whether to apply as an Early Decision or Regular Decision applicant, applicants must submit the following by the application deadline established for the Early Decision or Regular Decision process:
- A complete PharmCAS Application.
- See the PharmCAS website for instructions.
- A complete Supplemental Application.
- The required, nonrefundable Supplemental Application fee of $100 using Touch Net.
- For assistance with Touch Net, call the Office of Student Affairs (361.221.0648).
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended.
- Transcripts are sent directly to PharmCAS. See instructions on the PharmCAS website.
- Official PCAT scores.
- PCAT scores are sent directly to PharmCAS (School Code: 104).
- Unofficial preliminary PCAT scores received from Pearson Education Inc. on the day of the test must be scanned and emailed within 24 hours. Preliminary PCAT scores may also be faxed (361.221.0797).
- PCAT subset scores are reviewed and are important. Despite the number of times the test is taken, only the highest composite score earned is considered.
- PCAT scores more than three years old are not considered.
- Three PharmCAS recommendation forms.
- Two recommendations from college professors (math and science).
- One recommendation from an employer, adviser, pharmacist, or college or university administrator (recommendation forms written by mentors or teaching assistants are not accepted).
- Applicants who have not been enrolled in a degree program at a college or university for two years or more must submit three recommendation forms to PharmCAS from a combination of the following categories: professors (math and science); pharmacists; other health care professionals (e.g., medicine, nursing, dentistry); or current and previous employers.
- See the PharmCAS school page for further clarification regarding who may submit recommendations.
- Follow the instructions on the PharmCAS website to submit recommendation forms.
International applicants will need to meet additional admission requirements.