Fadi M. Alkhateeb
Associate Professor and Director of Assessment
1010 W. Ave. B
Kingsville, Texas 78363
Education and Training
American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP),
Academic Leadership Fellows Program (ALFP), Alexandria, VA
Aspen University, Denver, Colorado, Master of Business Administration, Pharmaceutical Marketing & Management, 2011
University of Iowa College of Pharmacy, Iowa City, Iowa
Ph.D., Economic, Social and Administrative Pharmacy, 2007
Jordan University of Science & Technology, Irbid, Jordan
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, 2001
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Communications & Ethics in Health Care
- Survey Research Methods in Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Management
- Pharmacy Education and Practice
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Programmatic and Curricular Assessment
- International Pharmacy Accreditation
- Alkhateeb, F.M., & Doucette, W.R. Influences on Physicians' Adoption of Electronic Detailing. Informatics for Health and Social Care. 2009, 34(1):39-52.
- Alkhateeb, F.M., Clauson, K.A., McCafferty, R., & Latif, D.A. Attitudes of Physicians toward Pharmacist-Provision of Medication Therapy Management Services (MTMs). Pharmacy World & Science. 2009, 31(4):487-493.
- Al-Abbadi, I., Alkhateeb, F.M., Khanfar, N.M., Mujtaba, B.G., & Latif, D.A. Pharmacy Students' Perceptions of the Teaching Evaluation Process in Jordan. Education, Business and Society: Contemporary Middle Eastern Issues. 2009, 3(2):181-190.
- Alkhateeb, F.M., Latif, D.A., & Easton, M. The Description and Assessment of the Interview Process for admission into a New School of Pharmacy. Focus on Health Professional Education. 2009, 11(1):1-13.
- Alkhateeb, F.M., Clauson, K.A., Latif, D.A., & Al-Rousan, R.M. The Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE): Global Education Implications. AJPE. 2010;74(5). Article 87
- Alkhateeb, F.M., Clauson, K.A., & Latif, D.A. Pharmacist Use of Social Media. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice 2011, 19 (2): 140-142.
- Alkhateeb, F.M., Shields, K., Broedel-Zaugg, K., Bryan, A., & Snell, J. Credentialing of pharmacy technicians in the United States. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice. 2011, 19 (4): 219-227
- Alkhateeb, F.M., Baidoo, P., Mikulskis Cavana, M., Gill, D., Howell, A., Mehraeen, B., & Weidner, C. Is Certification for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives Necessary? International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing. 2011, 5(3): 222-233.
- Clauson, K,A,, Alkhateeb, F.M., & Singh-Franco, D. Impact on engagement of concurrent use of an audience response system by pharmacy students at three educational sites. AJPE. 2012;76(1). Article 6.
- Alkhateeb, F.M., Clauson, K.A., & Latif, D.A. Availability and Perceived Value of Masters of Business Administration Degree Programs in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management. AJPE . 2012; 76(4). Article 64.
- Alkhateeb FM, Latif DA, Adkins R. Economic, Social and Administrative Pharmacy (ESAP) Content Taught at United States Schools and Colleges of Pharmacy. International Journal of Management, Economics & Social Sciences (IJMESS). 2013; 2(3):187-204.
National Service and Recognition
- Invited many times as a plenary speaker at international conferences held in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Kuwait on topics such as assessment & accreditation of pharmacy education and Quality improvement of Pharmaceutical Care.
- Serving as the Peer reviewer for the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) /North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) Field Reviewer, ACPE Continuing Pharmacy Education Reviewer, ACPE /International Services Program (ISP) Consultant, and Saudi National Commission for Assessment and Academic Accreditation (NCAAA), Saudi Arabia
- Serving as Editor-In-Chief (EIC), Journal of Pharmaceutical Care & Health Systems (JPCHS) (2014-Present)