Guidelines in Academics
The following sections represent the collegewide course policies and procedures.
The Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy is committed to the following educational ideals:
- Creation of an active, student-centered learning environment in which all students can realistically attain high levels of achievement.
- Provision of an educational experience that values and responds to the needs of a diverse student population and encourages teamwork and communication.
- Use of the internet and technology to facilitate and enhance student-learning outcomes inside and outside of the classroom.
- Recognition of importance of early exposure to the profession of pharmacy to develop superior practice skills and lifelong learning.
- Provision of knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values to deliver the full range of pharmaceutical care services required in a dynamic, culturally diverse society.
- Provision of an environment that leads to developing a learning style that can be applied life long.